Aurora Commercial Roofing Coating Solutions
Learning about Commercial Roofing Coating Solutions is the first step in saving money on your new commercial roof replacement. Modern commercial roofs are more than just paint. They can be very advanced, as well as expensive to replace, repair, or install. This is why we promote a commercial roof coating. A commercial roof coating is one that is applied as a liquid, which sinks into every nook and cranny of the roof, expands as it dries, and seals the roof. The liquid is safe enough to be applied around any appliance or systems a commercial roof my have on it.
A commercial roof coating can be applied to almost any roof surface including concrete roofing, built-up roofing, spray foam roofing, metal roofing, wall coatings, and many others. Before applying the roof coating the roof is cleared of any debris that could compromise the integrity of the coating, then the coating is applied.
Commercial Roofing Coating Solutions in Aurora – Your Options
There are many options when choosing materials for a roof replacement or new roof installation on your commercial building. Each option offers both benefits and drawbacks. However, the most long lasting roofing system that has been developed is the GacoFlex Silicone Roof Coating System.
Silicone is a compound that has become popular over the last few years with many people using it in their kitchens, homes, and building supplies. The key benefit of this material is that it is both water and heat resistant. Therefore, it is an extremely durable, heat resistant product that will stretch and remain durable through a variety of temperatures and weather conditions.
Benefits of Commercial Roof Coatings
There are many benefits to a GacoFlex system with some of the top being the ability to withstand pooling water and not cause structural damage due to its lightweight. Here are more benefits to a GacoFlex commercial roofing system:
- Silicone roofs are weatherproof and waterproof
- The material is flexible
- Silicone maintains adhesion for many years
- Silicone roofs are not degraded from severe weather or the sun’s rays
- This type of roofing outperforms many other types of roof coatings
- Silicone is resistant to staining, mildew, and mold problems
- The silicone materials adhere well to many types of surfaces, making it a great choice for many different projects
- Can be used on sloped or flat roofs
- Silicone can be applied on your current roof to extend its lifetime, making it a cheaper option than tearing out the roof and re-building
- Different colors are available, so you can choose a shade that matches the other building materials (lighter colors are usually better UV reflectors)
- Extends the life of your roof
- A long warranty protects your roof against defects, and shows the confidence that we have in this type of roofing system
Most commercial roofing clients choose a white roof option for their building. This option allows them to save money not just on the installation of the roof, but also with heating and cooling bills. A white roof will reflect light instead of soaking it in. This also improves the longevity of the roof as it is not constantly getting hot, expanding, then contracting. In the winter, they also hold in heat allowing you to not run your furnace as hard as in the past.
Aurora Commercial Roof Coatings – Tax Credits
Since these roofs are deemed environmentally safe, there are situations in which a business owner can get a tax credit for installing a commercial roof coating.
Aurora Commercial Roofing by Design is the area’s premier commercial roof coating installation company. Call us today to find out how you can save money while making a great choice for the environment.